Friday, April 23, 2010

Triples are coming, are you ready??

OK so I am not the best couponer  in the world by any means, (Ill leave that title to the more awesome women that mentor me in this wonderful art form) but I have have several people ask me "how do you do that" when I post my savings.  I wish I could say that I just have this amazing brain that can hold all of the sales flyer's and my coupon inventory in a neat little package to be pulled out when needed but I just don't got it goin' on like that.  I use some amazing websites that help mold me into the small time money saver that you see today.  I promised that I would share these sites and guess what...I let life get in the way and forget.  I figured this might be the most effective way to share those wonderful sites and their wealth of information with all that want them.  If you look here on my blog, on the right hand side you will see "A few of my favorite things".  I have listed some of my very favorite, go to every week blogs/websites for your viewing pleasure.  So sorry it took me so long.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am getting ready!!!!!!!

I love the font that your headings are in. SO cute!