Thursday, July 7, 2011

opps!

Well, it seems as though I have discovered the best and most sure fire way to irritated my children and risk my life at their little hands in my sleep.   Picture it........mom: "come on kids, lets get our swim suits on and get ready for the pool!"  Kids: "woohoo we have the best  mom in the world!!" (or something like that anyway :D ).  Then 30 minutes of getting them all dressed, sun screened, making them stand while their sun screen dries, packing the towels, goggles, dive sticks, torpedos, black bands and naked barbie dolls.  Another 10 minutes or so of getting the cooler bag packed with water and various snacks that we would need.   Yet another 5 minutes of mom searching for her membership card after Noah removed it from the beach bag for some crazy reason and left on the living room floor. FINALLY,  out the door and to the van.  But what is this???  The doors are locked???  No problem, Ill grab my....ummm where are my keys?  A scene from last night plays in my mind at the baseball game.  I see myself opening the secret storage compartment in the van (NO I wont tell you where it is, its a secret!) and dropping the keys in before we left the parking lot to go in.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  Looks like the pool is not in our future for the day

No comments: