Friday, June 8, 2012

7 months.  It has been exactly 7 months to the day since I last updated my blog!  (and while we are on that subject, how deliciously random is it that I would think to look at this thing on the same date that I last updated??).  Lets see.... how much can change in 7 months.  Still married to an amazing man, still have 3 great kids, hmmm.  OH YEAH, we moved!!  After 14 years of being transplanted in NC, I finally have Jerrod settled down in my homeland of SC!  Ok, so maybe it wasn't as much my doing as Gods, but you get the point.  After much praying and searching and being still before Him, we felt the Lord calling us to serve with an AMAZING church in Saluda, SC.   We have been here a little over a month and have fallen in love with our new church family.   The people are amazing, the area is beautiful, and we are so excited to see what He has in store!   The kids have transitioned as well as possible seeing as we uprooted them the last month of school and just tossed them to the wolves, haha.  They love having their own rooms and tons of room to run and explore.  We seriously live in the country and the closest walmart is about 25 minutes away.  I cant believe that I'm saying it, but I LOVE THAT!  We see stars at night and cows in the day and eat lots of fresh veggies and eggs from sweet friends that are spoiling us.   Have I mentioned how much I love it here?  So thankful for God's provision and plan for our lives, even when it seems we do so much to mess it up.  We are so unworthy to serve Him and yet He allows us to be a part of His work.  When you stop and think about it, its really overwhelming!  
Id finish this up with a promise to update soon, but I have a horrible track record in that department so maybe Ill just say "I may never update again".   Since I seem to break my "blogging" promises, maybe saying I wont update will spur me to come back faster!

No comments: